- When you have to cut back on spending for a time, what are the niceties you’re least likely to give up even though you could (or should)?
- In leaner times, what are your go-to “famine foods?”
- How do you keep yourself amused or entertained in times requiring great frugality?
- When was the last time you had to go into austerity mode?
- What’s a necessary expenditure others might consider an extravagance?
- Netflix and Hulu Plus subscriptions, candy or snacks, iPhone and $100+ monthly phone bill.
- Protein powders, protein bars, fruit, water, peanutbutter, laughing cow light swiss cheese wedges
- The Internet is always cool, or just random cruising to nowhere in particular with friends
- Currently in austerity mode…
- Gym membership, shoes, anything school related (extra molecule kit, extra textbook to replace current one falling apart, additional texts), Broadband Internet connectivity